[K12OSN] Register early for NELS at Gould Academy and UNH

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Mar 7 03:15:37 UTC 2006

Just a note to register early for this years Northeast Linux Symposium at
Gould Academy (and also at UNH).  I realize the registration page asks for
a PO number....it always has, but even if you don't have the PO yet, but
plan to attend....register anyway and then simply send me the PO.  (UNH
handles the registrations for that conference so you'll be sending it to
them...not me....however I will continue to handle the Gould
registrations)  It is very helpful to Matt and I to get people registered
early so we can begin fine-tuning our plans and financial arrangements.
So....hope you can join us this year!  Register early at
http://www.nelinux.net

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School