[K12OSN] K12LTSP and clustering

John G. Ruff JRuff at Sihope.com
Tue Mar 7 18:59:42 UTC 2006

I have no idea about the clusters, but how about using the P3 systems as
"terminal servers" and a single system as the network shared disk drive?
The P3s would serve as many clients as they can handle and the /home
directory is on the single shared drive. For minimal cost gigabit
networking could be used between these servers to increase throughput.

jr