[K12OSN] Starting with NO Thin Clients to PC or to Thin

Lachlan Simpson lachlan.simpson at wilderness.org.au
Thu Mar 9 23:04:39 UTC 2006

Hola,

I would also add as someone who uses Limux, Mac OSX and Windows XP/Server 2000 - and you
need to give this serious consideration - XP on 256 MB RAM is going to cause you more
literal headaches from people saying "why is this so sloooooooooooow?".

Even MS recommends 512MB RAM for XP.

I would definitely move them to ltsp.

gluck
L.