[K12OSN] Setting directory or chrooting for sftp users?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:54:19 UTC 2006

Thanks to all,

After looking at all the options I am going the symlink route. I
didn't feel comfortable building ssh from source, since I don't know
if FC4 would be "mad" that I was using a different version than the
one found in the FC4 yum repository. The non standard release
versioning is one thing I don't like about RH/FC, but I guess I
shouldn't be a whiner.

 It would be great if ssh had a jail function available w/o a patch, though.

John