[K12OSN] Question on school software..

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Mar 14 17:37:48 UTC 2006

The current suite of Renaissance Place is web based and can be run on
any client using a browser.  We are currently using it with FireFox.
Even if you don't plan to go to thinclients, I would highly recommend
considering upgrading to Renaissance Place.  I keep all of the data
from my schools on one web server.  The management of the product and
all updates are just done on one box.  This is soooooo much easier than
the desktop version.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 238-1890 cell
1*4238*104 SouthernLinc
rmcdaniel at indata.us

"I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than ride in a car with Ted
Kennedy."