[K12OSN] tftp problem on client after IP change on server

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed Mar 15 03:22:42 UTC 2006

Thanks Eric.  I will check.  No, the server performs both functions,
TFTP and DHCP.  Funny thing is I reloaded 4.4.1 on the box.  The
default IP address that is in the DHCP conf is 192.168.0.254 even
though I configured the box for 192.168.2.5 during setup.  I changed
the address in DCHP conf to match the NIC and it is doing the same
thing.  The client gets an IP address and starts trying to TFTP the
image without any success.  I will check the other things that you
mentioned out.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools