[K12OSN] Brodcasting to Wireless 2.4 connections...

ATM Logic atmlogic at kmts.ca
Thu Mar 16 18:46:38 UTC 2006

Say...  If I hook the "green" to an Access Point, if someone with a laptop
connects to it, will it let them surf/mail etc?  I am hoping that I can turn
this OFF, and force them to login to the server to get mail/suft etc.  This
way the TS is also like an authentication box as well...

I have an Idea to use the K12LTSP in a community of about 200 or so PPL that
currantly have no internet.  I want to setup a K12LT and then start passing
out the wireless cards and CD's or even preconfigured thin clients that can
somehow hook to the wireless network for booting.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?