[K12OSN] Re: "press enter to login"

Jack Palmadesso jack.palmadesso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:37:17 UTC 2006

Forget it.  I now realize that it is nessasary to have "press enter to
login" appear so as not to be constantly knocking on a W2k terminal servers
door constantly.  If a user get a terminal server login but does not do
anything for few minutes then the terminal server rightly kicks the user
off.  when the user it kicked off it would be "rude" to just have the server
automatically try and go back to the login screen when nobody was probably
at the terminal to begin with.