[K12OSN] Re: "press enter to login"

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Thu Mar 16 21:57:56 UTC 2006

Jack-

This behavior has been changed since LTSP v. 4.1.1 (I'm not sure what
version you are using).  In the latest version of LTSP, a wrapper script
is called that launches rdesktop again when it dies, so that it does not
kill the xserver.

I can dig up the wrapper script and send it to you if you like.  Or, if
you can, update to the latest version.

Regards,

-Gideon