[K12OSN] Brodcasting to Wireless 2.4 connections...

ATM Logic atmlogic at kmts.ca
Sun Mar 19 22:08:35 UTC 2006

No worries on the tower, I have all of that sorted out, and yes the radio is
at the top.. We have had a signal reach out and touch someone at about
11.4KM so far, and have a permanent link running at 10.2KM on a 900Mhz
signal.  It's the authentication part that I am looking for mostly.  I want
users to use the LTSP when they have setup an account, however have Zero use
of the signal if they have not.