[K12OSN] is this possible in KDE??????

Alejandro Mel piritarodo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:33:46 UTC 2006

Hello

I have RedHat Fedora 4 LTSP 4.1 on server  and KDE for the terminals.

I want to build a "default" desktop different from the one that comes "by
default" with KDE

for the new users created, (for example high graphics details, the wallpaper
car.jpg, NOT DEFAULT.PNG, remove some icons from the bar, etc) so  the admin
create a new account, then the user login the system and finds a different
desktop than the default KDE.

I tried to edit /etc/kde/desktop.conf(changed the wallpaper...) but without
luck, because I created a new user and when he logged in found the
DEFAULT.PNG fuck wallpaper... please help me

I want to know the filenames I have to edit so my clients load different
desktop config than DEFAULT

Thanks a lottttt