[K12OSN] FC 5 and LTSP

Jack Palmadesso jack.palmadesso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 23:10:11 UTC 2006

Eric,
I did a clean install on several boxes (64 bit and 32 bit)  all had the same
problem.  No terminals would boot with PXE or the floppy.  My earlier posts
have the details.   I took the defaults for the all the installs I did last
week.

I even tried to do a just an FC5 install (not K12LTSP) but that failed to
even install.  Finally last night I downloaded the new ISOs from redhat.  I
just finished installing FC5 a few minutes ago.  Its looks good so far.

Jack