[K12OSN] Second crack at a FC5-based build of K12LTSP

Roy roy at mpk.com
Fri Mar 24 22:24:07 UTC 2006

Eric,

Awesome! I'm trying it right now. Is this 64bit?

One thing I am bummed out about is the way they broke the sata_nv. This is
preventing me from installing my raid with the FC5 code. I have been using
the soft array for my "/home" drive. It used to work on FC5t2. Do you know
any tricks on how I can select a different driver when I do "linux noprobe"?
Sorry to bother you with this but I am not getting any answers from my bug
posting.