[K12OSN] Linux World Boston - LTSP 4.2 release

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Mar 28 13:44:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:30:32 -0500, Jim McQuillan wrote
> Jim,
>
> We'll be showing LTSP_4.2 on Ubuntu Breezy.  It should run equally
> well on Fedora FC4 and FC5, although some tweaks to ltspcfg may be
> needed for FC5.

Actually I was hoping you would say it was going to be on Ubuntu.  I have
switched to Kubuntu on all my desktops now and love it.  I want to try the new
LTSP 4.2 on Kubuntu Breezy, but I was worried about how putting 4.2 on top of
Breezy would affect the built in LTSP stuff.  Do I need to remove anything or
can I simply slam 4.2 on top and go?