[K12OSN] OpenOffice Curriculum

Graham yorick at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 28 23:12:22 UTC 2006

Paul VanGundy wrote:
> All,
>
> As I walked in to work today I was approached by the computer teacher
> talking about curriculum and changing it. I asked what he was talking
> about and he had said since we have all moved to OpenOffice in our
> district there was talk of him needing to change his curriculum. He
> isn't very happy about that so I am emailing to see if anyone on this
> list would be willing to share lesson plans, curriculum or anything
> educational to help our computer teacher's out in our district. I can
> understand the frustration and am trying to help them as much as
> possible. Do any of you teach OpenOffice in your computer
> classes/district? Any and all information would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> -Paul
>
> --
> Paul VanGundy
> Information Technology Director
> Epping High School
> Epping Middle School
> P: 603.679.5472
> F: 603.679.2966
> vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us <mailto:vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us>
> Registered Linux User #398783

Hi Paul,

Tutorials and teacher resources are available at
www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org

Assessment and certification resources and some lesson plans at
www.theingots.org

Cheers

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Moderator New Zealand
INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org
graham.lauder at theingots.org.nz

Member: OpenDocument Fellowship
www.opendocumentfellowship.org