[K12OSN] Second crack at a FC5-based build of K12LTSP

Roy roy at mpk.com
Thu Mar 30 20:39:05 UTC 2006

Eric,

You're a popular guy. I had the same results. Mine was a fresh 64bit install
and I had to add the python-reportlab as I reported at 3:00 am ; ). But
that's no biggie it was easy to figure out and to complete the install. My
main concern right now is to get the clients to connect. Any ideas on what
could be wrong. Is there anything else I can try? I am happy to reinstall or
whatever else you would like me to do.

Thanks