[K12OSN] booting terminal client from hd

antonello ollenotna2000 at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 31 20:00:12 UTC 2006

I think I must have read somewhere in this list about the possibility of
installing the boot sequence on a minimal hd in the thin client, thus
avoiding the use of floppies or bootable nics.
Any ideas?

Would you be so kind to give me the URL where I can browse the
mailing-list archives as well? My hd crashed times ago and I lost almost
  two years messages...

TIA
Antonello

p.s. we are almost ready to get into production a new ltsp lab in a
secondary school here in Italy: you'll get news on frappr map.