[K12OSN] Internet cafe

Alejandro Mel piritarodo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:31:53 UTC 2006

hello everybody....

Iam planing to set an internet cafe entire with LTSP... but I have some
doubts

At first I deceided to buy a 24 port + 2 gigabit switch but ir is very
expensive here... so I found that I can set a BRIDGE with for example 3/4
good 3com cards... with same ip..... so I can divide the server bandwith and
connect to each nic a 8 port 100mbit switch.... waht do you think about
it????

What about the soft for monitoring the terminals..... I saw Symbiont Suite,
but is not GPL/GNU another free option???