[K12OSN] Microsoft's insidious domination in Australian schools

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:44:08 UTC 2006

On 04/05/06, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
> (This email is written with many concepts explained that may already be
> familiar to you because I am sending this as an open letter to readers from
> a wide range of backgrounds and interest groups).
[SNIP]

Look in archieves and you will see many sad commentaries. The worst
was a Florida district that was laying off teachers as they did not
have budget but were spending happily on systems (read M$$$$)
instead!!!

I appreciate your rant (and rage) nothing but mark copies to all we
can. More power to all OSS.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux