[K12OSN] Microsoft's insidious domination in Australian schools

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Fri May 5 06:12:54 UTC 2006

Robert,

Thanks for your helpful reply, and those of others.  In the case of your
specific suggestion, your email may have crossed mine in the posting because
you can read in one of my posts that I had been directed toward the
equivalent agency in my own State as the type of agency that you mention in
your post.  Seems that a well intentioned, small local effort has to be
escalated into being part of a State-wide lobbying effort advocating FOSS in
govt.  That's life :-|

regards, Gavin