[K12OSN] FL_teachertool & Edubuntu

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Sun May 7 16:17:05 UTC 2006

On 5/7/06, cliebow at midmaine.com <cliebow at midmaine.com> wrote:
> is it possible it is monitor settings vert refresh set too high? i dont
> know if xvidtune from a live cd is possible ib dapper

No the it's not the vert refresh. Thanks for trying to help chuck. I
think I'm going to wait for Edubuntu 6.06 final. The server I'm trying
to install it on is fairly new. It's a dual core Pent D on a i945 MB
and an newer ATI Radeon and SATA. I have had no probs running FC5 on
it. Anyway I spent most of the day yesterday trying to install
Edubuntu beta 2 on it. I just don't have the time to spend days on,
what should be, a simple install. I think Oliver Grawert started dev
on TeachersPet for Edubuntu which is similar to FL_TeacherTool.
Perhaps he is close to finishing it.
--
Robert Arkiletian
Fl_TeacherTool http://fltk.org/links.php?V269