[K12OSN] K12LTSP-5.0.0-BETA6

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Tue May 9 15:45:27 UTC 2006

I have also had the same java error, and the install.rdf error, on Beta 5.

I was trying to do a yum update this morning, and it fails, unable to
find fuse-libs:
================================
---> Downloading header for fuse-libs to pack into transaction set.
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/testing/5.0.0-32bit/RPMS/updates/fuse-libs-2.5.3-1.fc5.i386.rpm:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:34:03 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: RPMS/updates/fuse-libs-2.5.3-1.fc5.i386.rpm from
k12ltsp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
I checked with firefox, and the files really aren't there. I started
excluding things, if only to make a list, and to get an update, I had to
exclude several files:

 yum --exclude=fuse-libs --exclude=fuse --exclude=pygame --exclude=yumex
update

Cheers,
Angus Carr.