[K12OSN] K12LTSP-5.0.0-BETA6

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen brr at brr.no
Tue May 9 17:31:48 UTC 2006

> > - Tried to define Norwegian keyboard at the client computer. Thrown out
> > to the login picture. Not possible to log in again with that user.
>
>I'm not sure how to reproduce this one, since I don't have a Norwegian
>keyboard handy ;-)
>
>Just to make sure I understand correct, you set the keyboard layout to
>Norwegian in lts.conf and experienced the problem logging in from a
>terminal?

I tried to boot a thin client computer without
doing any configuration in lts.conf. I booted the
thin client and logged in with a normal user (not
root). Tried to set Norwegian keyboard in
"personal settings" (don't remember the menu
choice exactly and don't have any Linux machine
at the moment). I don't think it has anything to
do with especially Norwegian. It seems to lock
the computer whatever choice I did in the "keyboard chooser program".

I did not try to do a console login. But I think
that should work ok. A litte moment before you
see the desktop after login the computer loops
and you again see the login screen. If I delete
the user and add the same user again in user management everythin is ok.

I find the bugzilla thing to FC a little
difficult to use. So I hope someone with more
experience regarding the use of the bugzilla
system publish FC specific problems.

And Norwegian is my language. My English "stinks".

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen, Norway

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen (http://www.brr.no/)