[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5B6-32bit query

Alan Hodson aahodson at episd.org
Thu May 11 14:18:38 UTC 2006

Hi gang

Just installed K12LTSP V5 Beta 6-32 bit (sounds SO impressive) on a
Dell 4600, and tried searching for the correct way to make ALL my
clients boot iceWM... I can't say I have a REAL clear picture of how to
go about it - there are leads, but when trying to find directories and
file names, they are just not updated.

My query is: Is there an updated HOW TO for making iceWM the V5
default, and removing the login choices? I know Eric and others will be
dealing with some of the minor tweaks via yum updates, making this
distro mature by (US) summer's end, ready for Fall's school opening
dates - I also know I am not alone in making this request.

Cheers

Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-