[K12OSN] Stopping web messenger

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 13:58:22 UTC 2006

1)  You don't need a static IP -- you can get a
dynamic dns from dyndns.org and run a program on your
home computer such as ddclient that keeps the name
resolved to whatever your current IP address is.

2)  I think it's actually pretty cool that some of the
kids are figuring this stuff out.  You should get
those kids into more computer classes, if you ask me.
Try to get them to use their skills for good instead
of evil, so to speak.

-Rob