[K12OSN] default number of clients able to boot

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed May 17 21:46:42 UTC 2006

I have already run into this once, just can't remember the command to
bring up the configuration interface that controlled how many terminals
were booting off of the LTSP server.  I think that it would allow around
15.  It may be a WM tool that allows so many clients to run the specific
WM.  I am going to try and dig up the command in past emails.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26