[K12OSN] Flash install not working

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Wed May 17 22:45:29 UTC 2006

another little fly in the soup of the 5.0.0 demo setup ...

When the Get Flash icon is clicked in the Install Additional software
... then loads a terminal to download and install Macromedia Flash ...
it ends with an error

ERROR: something went wrong with 'up2date -i --nosig flash-plugin'
Aborting :-(

I have already done
   yum clean all

This has happened repeatedly over the last week. I have not been able to
install Flash on my new 5.0.0 beta demo system.  It would be nice to
have this functional for my demo on Friday afternoon

Joe Guenther