[K12OSN] Flash install not working

Onatawahtaw onatawahtaw at yahoo.ca
Thu May 18 06:48:07 UTC 2006

well, I have not used this program, but I would assume
that it gets placed in the main mozilla directory
(plug-ins probably), so all users should have
automatic use of it. Best way is to try and see. :)

-Kevin

--- Joe Guenther <jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca> wrote:

---------------------------------
    Now that looks very interesting.  Would one have
to install the flashplugin for each user? or will
installing it once install flash for alluser accounts?

Joe Guenther

Onatawahtaw wrote:
I've used easyubuntu (on Ubuntu of course), but take
alook at the following program, it might work
wondersfor
you:http://easylinux.info/wiki/Fedora_frogHope this
helps,-Kevin--- Joe Guenther
<jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca> wrote:

another little fly in the soup of the 5.0.0 demosetup
...When the Get Flash icon is clicked in the
InstallAdditional software ... then loads a terminal
to download and installMacromedia Flash ... it ends
with an errorERROR: something went wrong with 'up2date
-i --nosigflash-plugin'Aborting :-(I have already done
  yum clean allThis has happened repeatedly over the
last week. Ihave not been able to install Flash on my
new 5.0.0 beta demo system.  Itwould be nice to have
this functional for my demo on Friday afternoonJoe
mailing
listK12OSN at redhat.comhttps://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/k12osnFor
more info see <http://www.k12os.org>