[K12OSN] Way OT: Track all web activity on my network with logging and reports

Tom Ventresco aust_txv at access-k12.org
Fri May 19 14:45:37 UTC 2006

 >> running ipcop

 >>I hope you are able to charge back the cost of the time and server
use to whoever is making these requests.

Thanks Mike and Les. I use IPCop now in locations where I need a little
"separation."  I honestly had no idea that IPCop could scale that big.
LOL "charge back..."  you guys picked up on the time issue way to
quickly :).  I am going to test out my current box (squid/Dans)  and an
IPCop box before school gets out.  If you see a huge mushroom cloud in
the area of northeast Ohio you will know the experiment did not go very
well. :D
Thank you,
Tom Ventresco