[K12OSN] Way OT: Track all web activity on my network with logging and report

Doug Gough dgough at papcs.com
Fri May 19 16:58:53 UTC 2006

I'm a huge fan of Censornet. We've used it for 3 years in our school. I've
had it running on basic workstation hardware ranging from a 500MHz P3 with
512MB of ram and an ide drive to a 2.4MHz P4 with a gig of ram and a scsi
drive. It's been solid aside from a few know bugs that were corrected
quickly, and the auditing abilities are truly great. We have 400
workstations and probably half of them are on the internet and any given
time. There has never been any performance issues attributable to the
Censornet server. Hope that helps.

Doug Gough
Pacific Academy
http://pacificacademy.net