[K12OSN] shell script to remove contents of several files

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Sat May 20 01:21:55 UTC 2006

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone that gave suggestions on my request. I tried all of
the scripts, and couldn't get any of the scripts to remove the contents
of each user's email file under their email folder.
I tried modding each script to just remove for one user as well and
still no joy.
This is the path where the email directory/file resides:
/var/mail/userxyz/userxyz.file
One file holds all the "stuff" for emails.
I'm not sure how postfix/doevcot writes the files into the home folders
either? I know there is an .imap folder as well which i dont think needs
to be touched to do what I am wanting to do.
This is FC3 build of K12LTSP.

Thanks again,
Barry Cisna