[K12OSN] the cat's meow -- thin client

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue May 23 12:42:12 UTC 2006

Well, there are kinda some reasons for that.

Basically, it looks like they are only looking at embedded devices, so
they are saying that from a development perspective. Having said that,
I'm not endorsing or approving the document they've written, and I'd
certainly like to discuss with them issues they've mentioned in this
document, asking for some proof, besides some quotes from the Wyse
development that I'm guessing they've pulled straight from the
Microsoft website, mostly revolving around the "viruses" object, and
the assumption that !=MSIE is a bad thing!!!

Anyway, I'll drop them a note, and see what they have to say.

Jon "The Nice Guy"