[K12OSN] tight vnc connection to ltsp client refused (111 error)

Dan Visentin visentind at hdsb.ca
Tue May 23 15:23:21 UTC 2006

Ooops... spoke too soon...

Monitor and Control work now but Broadcast doesn't.

I get a "connect:  Connection refused Unable to connect to VNC server error."

I have X4_MODULE_01 = glx and X4_MODULE_02=vnc  in lts.conf

Any suggestions on what I should check to get Broadcast to work?

Dan Visentin
Head of Business/Computers/IT contact
M. M. Robinson H.S.
"As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing."