[K12OSN] FUSE question

Shawn Austin austinsr at uindy.edu
Thu May 25 15:13:48 UTC 2006

Thanks for the response Eric.

Here is a bit of background on what I was trying to accomplish.

The problem is that I am not running startx on any of the SCREEN_0* for
these clients.  The only screen that is accessable is SCREEN_01 which is
running the rdesktop screen script on the local machine.  The session is
all running from the local machine and there is only the local root user
running on the client.

The only place that I found any reference to the mounted drives was in
the /tmp directory, but I cant seem to access that data on the drives,
so I cannot map a local devices for rdesktop to share with the windows TS.

Thanks again,

Shawn Austin