[K12OSN] How to block myspace.com

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu May 25 20:10:25 UTC 2006

To take this a different direction, I'd like to voice an opinion that
while filtering is critical, some form of education in web ethics and
security should be considered equally critical. They should have the
knowledge to protect themselves and then we don't just shrug off the
legal issues, but equip the students with tools to protect themselves no
matter what network they are on.

They'll appreciate it better also.

JSR/