[K12OSN] were are phantom users located?

Barry Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Fri May 26 15:01:47 UTC 2006

Hello again,

Thanks for all of the invisable user suggestions. I've looked through my
adduser batch file for webmin,and this is the same one that successfully
added users to 3 other servers. There are no duplicate entries, the id's
look like they are in tact, and the users that are shown as "dulpicates"
do not have home folders residing on this server.
I double checked both the passwd & the shadow, gshadow file and they
look empty in the right spots. Still scratching head.

Thanks,
Barry