[K12OSN] Booting 4.2.3 EL (32-bit)

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri May 26 19:08:49 UTC 2006

Run

md5sum K12LTSP-4.2.3EL-32bit-disc1.iso

in the directory where you have the ISO files.  It may take a few
minutes.  When it finishes, it should spit out this number:

32d786ea5eaf063f4b997de3be4791da

If it isn't EXACTLY that number, your ISO file is no good, and you'll
need to redownload (would rsync work in this case?).  If it is good, try
burning another disk at a slower speed, with a different drive, etc.

Petre