[K12OSN] Blender Issue

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue May 30 17:11:28 UTC 2006

Steven Perks wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We did all this. I think there may be something wrong with GLX. As it
> worked
> perfectly before but after they installed some "Development" RPM's and some
> games and such it stopped working. I think one of those files may be
> corrupted or something happened to it as to why it is not loading. Is there
> a way we can reinstall GLX or fix it or confirm it does not work? As the
> date was also reset along with a few other things. Which sets me to believe
> something was changed.
>
> Thanks for you time!
>
> - Steve

This command will tell you the order that packages were installed (most
recent first):

	rpm -qa --last | less

Off the top of my head, I'd expect to find that either the X11 packages
(xorg-x11-*) or the Mesa packages (mesa-libGL*) were replaced.

Another useful option for rpm is to verify all of the installed packages:

	rpm -Va

That might give a hint as to what has been broken.

-Eric