[K12OSN] Excellent Service (was "Re: did network install, do I still need to yum update?")

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 23:55:57 UTC 2006

I just wanted to point out that I posted a question to
this list and in less than 3 and a half minutes, I
received an answer from the top guy on this project.
It's almost unbelievable.  Where else can you get this
kind of service?

Thanks Eric and everyone else who make this software
and this support mechanism work so well.

-Rob

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>