[K12OSN] Microsoft's insidious domination in Australian schools

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:16:29 UTC 2006

On 5/4/06, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
> (This email is written with many concepts explained that may already be
> familiar to you because I am sending this as an open letter to readers from
> a wide range of backgrounds and interest groups).

I have 2 comments:

1) This is a prime example why it's important to EDUCATE our youth
regarding Linux and OSS.

2) When I deployed k12ltsp I left WinNT on the drives of the clients.
Nobody uses it but this  satisfied people who still wanted Windows on
the boxes. If you still want to boot from the HD just make a tiny
partition for booting k12ltp

--
Robert Arkiletian
Fl_TeacherTool http://fltk.org/links.php?V269