[K12OSN] Microsoft's insidious domination in Australian schools

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:13:54 UTC 2006

On 5/4/06, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
> (This email is written with many concepts explained that may already be
> familiar to you because I am sending this as an open letter to readers from
> a wide range of backgrounds and interest groups).

I forgot!  Gavin you may have some help from these guys in Australia.
They have published a fantastic pdf of FOSS here
http://www.osv.org.au/index.cgi?tid=155

http://www.osv.org.au/index.cgi?tid=1

 	 Open Source Victoria is an Industry Cluster consisting of over 80
Victorian firms and developers which provide services and technology
related to Free and Open Source Software (FOSS.) Open Source Victoria
offers marketing, advocacy and information referral services, and aims
to raise the profile of FOSS in Victoria and work with other similar
organisations across *Australia*.

OSV believes that Open Source technologies are able to deliver the
best value-for-money platform and application software available.

--
Robert Arkiletian
Fl_TeacherTool http://fltk.org/links.php?V269