[K12OSN] Problem connecting to K12EL4.2 repository

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sat May 6 16:35:19 UTC 2006

Not sure if this is related or not, but I tried to run yum update on my
5.0 beta 1 box and got this error:

---> Downloading header for k12ltsp-release to pack into transaction set.
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/testing/5.0.0-64bit/RPMS/updates/k12ltsp-release-5.0.0-0d.noarch
                            .rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Sat,
06 May 2006 16:32:34 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: RPMS/updates/k12ltsp-release-5.0.0-0d.noarch.rpm from
k12ltsp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

???

Petre