[K12OSN] OT - Creating Network Attached Storage

ATM Logic atmlogic at kmts.ca
Wed May 10 13:33:42 UTC 2006

NASLite is fantastic, used it for a few years now works as Samba Share or
FTP.

Lots of Free / Simple NAS products on the market now, depends mostly on how
much, and what type of storage you want.  NASLite runs off a floppy, USB, or
if you have to, CD.  Because of the floppy, you can start a system, and have
a full 4 hard drives free.

Andrew