[K12OSN] OT: Squid/Dansguardian but who did it?

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed May 10 22:53:35 UTC 2006

proxy authentication works for me -- we saw a 60% drop in web traffic
after we turned it on at one client site and the number of "problems"
dropped from frequent to almost zero, after the first (intentionally)
public disclosure logged event problems to drop to zero -- who wants
to been seen as dumb enough to type in a user name and password and
then still do something they shouldn't ion the web!.

If anyone moans about having to type a password, give them a couple
of log files and tell them to start looking through them.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street