[K12OSN] Screen shots, handouts, etc. needed for presentation

Anthony Luscre mo_luscre at mogadore.net
Fri May 12 22:08:15 UTC 2006

This June, I will be doing 3 presentations on K12LTSP at our state
technology group's summer workshops.
I have gather material from a number of web sources and my personal
experiences over the last 4 years, but would like to get more
information from other users.
I wil be preparing a small booklet on the subject and will be glad to
share the finished product with anyone interested.
If you have any presentations, handouts, etc. that you used in the past,
please forward them to me (almost any file format is fine).
Also I am looking for screen shots or a way to create screen shots of
the installation screens. I can capture screen shots once everything is
up and running, but not sure how to get them during setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since I always believe in give something when you ask others for
something, here are link some of my previous presentation booklets (even
though they are not Linux oriented) http://www.mogadore.net/searching,
http://www.mogadore.net/spreadsheets, http://www.mogadore.net/ttm
(preparing technology training materials),
Thanks
Anthony

--

-----Anthony A. Luscre------