[K12OSN] What programming languages are people teaching in K12LTSP environment

george kocke webmaster at vol.org
Mon May 15 13:18:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 08:54, Petre Scheie wrote:

> My question is what programming classes are people giving using their LTSP environments?

I use UCBLogo to teach Logo to 7th grade students. I use the instant
feedback of turtle graphics to get them interested and then teach them
to solve problems by writing small programs.

--
george kocke <webmaster at vol.org>
http://www.vol.org

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.