[K12OSN] Beta 5 status

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:58:17 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info.  Sounds like it's good enough for
me to try.

My original question still stands, however.  Is there
some webpage I can look at to check on the status of
the beta, so I don't have to ask on the list?  Or is
asking on the list the best bet right now?

Thanks for all your hard work, Eric.

-Rob

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>