[K12OSN] Reminder: LTSP/K12LTSP Conference in Minneapolis, June 15 & 16

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue May 23 00:05:19 UTC 2006

All-
Just a reminder that everyone is invited to the North Central Linux
Symposium, consisting of 'TuXlabs for Schools' and 'Advanced Topics in
LTSP', being held in Minneapolis, MN, on June 15 & 16.  The first day we
will be pitching and demonstrating K12LTSP to schools and educators from
across Minnesota; the second day we'll be hearing from Jim McQuillan &
Scott Balneaves on the latest release of LTSP, and from Chris Hertel
from the Samba Project on various remote storage methods.  It's a chance
to promote LTSP in education, and to meet face to face with fellow LTSP
users.  Visit www.nclinux.net for details.  Hope you can come.

Petre