[K12OSN] FUSE question

Shawn Austin austinsr at uindy.edu
Thu May 25 13:44:21 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I have been testing the newest beta of K12ltsp and have enjoyed the
addition of fuse to this, but I have hit a stumbling block with it.

I have successfully gotten fuse working through Gnome so far, but I was
hoping there would be a way to use it from shell screen on the station.

When I browse to the /tmp/drives directory, I can see the mount point,
but cannot access any of the content unless I do so from Gnome.

Has anyone tried doing anything like this and gotten it to work?

Thanks,

--
Shawn Austin

Client Services