[K12OSN] Printing problem

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 1 16:05:02 UTC 2006

I never found out what was causing the stop...
I suspected it was the thin client it was attached to hanging.
so someone posted to use 'enable' command as a cron job...

enable LibraryHP4050  for example...and I just have that run ever 5
minutes or so...no problems since... but I actually include ALL printers
attached to thin clients...those that have their own print servers(Jet
direct cards or others) I don't worry about...

--Huck